Proposal for a Definition of Lifelong Premature Ejaculation Based on Epidemiological Stopwatch Data
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 498–507, July 2005
How to Cite
Waldinger, M. D., Zwinderman, A. H., Olivier, B. and Schweitzer, D. H. (2005), Proposal for a Definition of Lifelong Premature Ejaculation Based on Epidemiological Stopwatch Data. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 498–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00069.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!