Testosterone Therapy Can Enhance Erectile Function Response to Sildenafil in Patients with PADAM: A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 559–564, July 2005
How to Cite
Shamloul, R., Ghanem, H., Fahmy, I., El-Meleigy, A., Ashoor, S., Elnashaar, A. and Kamel, I. (2005), Testosterone Therapy Can Enhance Erectile Function Response to Sildenafil in Patients with PADAM: A Pilot Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 559–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00071.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!