Only the Nose Knows: Penile Hemodynamic Study of the Perineum–Saddle Interface in Men with Erectile Dysfunction Utilizing Bicycle Saddles and Seats with and without Nose Extensions
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 612–619, September 2005
How to Cite
Munarriz, R., Huang, V., Uberoi, J., Maitland, S., Payton, T. and Goldstein, I. (2005), Only the Nose Knows: Penile Hemodynamic Study of the Perineum–Saddle Interface in Men with Erectile Dysfunction Utilizing Bicycle Saddles and Seats with and without Nose Extensions. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 612–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00089.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!