ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: A New Evaluation Concept and Its Measurement: “Male Sexual Anticipating Cognitions”
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 96–103, January 2006
How to Cite
Bonierbale, M., Clement, A., Loundou, A., Simeoni, M.-C., Barrau, K., Hamidi, K., Apter, M. J., Lançon, C. and Auquier, P. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: A New Evaluation Concept and Its Measurement: “Male Sexual Anticipating Cognitions”. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 96–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00091.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!