ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ENDOCRINOLOGY: The Physiological Role of Androgens in Penile Erection: Regulation of Corpus Cavernosum Structure and Function
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 759–770, November 2005
How to Cite
Traish, A. and Kim, N. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ENDOCRINOLOGY: The Physiological Role of Androgens in Penile Erection: Regulation of Corpus Cavernosum Structure and Function. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 759–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00094.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!