Presented at the satellite symposium, “The Role of Testosterone in Erectile Function,” held at the 7th Congress of the European Society for Sexual Medicine (December 5–8, 2004, London, UK), sponsored by an educational grant by Schering AG.
Testosterone and Sleep-Related Erections: An Overview*
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 771–784, November 2005
How to Cite
Montorsi, F. and Oettel, M. (2005), Testosterone and Sleep-Related Erections: An Overview. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 771–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00095.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!