CASE REPORTS: Idiopathic Stuttering Priapism Treated Successfully with Low-Dose Ethinyl Estradiol: A Single Case Report
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 732–734, September 2005
How to Cite
Shamloul, R. and Nashaar, A. e. (2005), CASE REPORTS: Idiopathic Stuttering Priapism Treated Successfully with Low-Dose Ethinyl Estradiol: A Single Case Report. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 732–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00106.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!