ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: Tianeptine Can Be Effective in Men with Depression and Erectile Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 910–917, September 2006
How to Cite
El-Shafey, H., Atteya, A., Abu el-Magd, S., Hassanein, A., Fathy, A. and Shamloul, R. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: Tianeptine Can Be Effective in Men with Depression and Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 910–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00141.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!