ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: Psychological and Interpersonal Dimensions of Sexual Function and Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 793–800, November 2005
How to Cite
Althof, S. E., Leiblum, S. R., Chevret-Measson, M., Hartmann, U., Levine, S. B., McCabe, M., Plaut, M., Rodrigues, O. and Wylie, K. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: Psychological and Interpersonal Dimensions of Sexual Function and Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 793–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00145.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!