ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN's SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS: The Sexual Interest and Desire Inventory—Female (SIDI-F): Item Response Analyses of Data from Women Diagnosed with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 801–818, November 2005
How to Cite
Sills, T., Wunderlich, G., Pyke, R., Segraves, R. T., Leiblum, S., Clayton, A., Cotton, D. and Evans, K. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN's SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS: The Sexual Interest and Desire Inventory—Female (SIDI-F): Item Response Analyses of Data from Women Diagnosed with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 801–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00146.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!