ORIGINAL RESEARCH—COUPLES’ SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS: Women's Sexual Function Improves When Partners Are Administered Vardenafil for Erectile Dysfunction: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 819–832, November 2005
How to Cite
Goldstein, I., Fisher, W. A., Sand, M., Rosen, R. C., Mollen, M., Brock, G., Karlin, G., Pommerville, P., Bangerter, K., Bandel, T.-J., Derogatis, L. R. and Vardenafil Study Group (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—COUPLES’ SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS: Women's Sexual Function Improves When Partners Are Administered Vardenafil for Erectile Dysfunction: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 819–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00147.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!