Sleep Exacerbation of Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome in a Postmenopausal Woman
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 296–302, March 2006
How to Cite
Wylie, K., Levin, R., Hallam-Jones, R. and Goddard, A. (2006), Sleep Exacerbation of Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome in a Postmenopausal Woman. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 296–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00167.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!