ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY: On Orgasm, Sexual Techniques, and Erotic Perceptions in 18- to 74-Year-Old Swedish Women
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 56–68, January 2006
How to Cite
Fugl-Meyer, K. S., Öberg, K., Lundberg, P. O., Lewin, B. and Fugl-Meyer, A. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY: On Orgasm, Sexual Techniques, and Erotic Perceptions in 18- to 74-Year-Old Swedish Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 56–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00170.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!