ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHYSIOLOGY: The Labial Photoplethysmograph: A New Instrument for Assessing Genital Hemodynamic Changes in Women
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 58–65, January 2005
How to Cite
Prause, N., Cerny, J. and Janssen, E. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHYSIOLOGY: The Labial Photoplethysmograph: A New Instrument for Assessing Genital Hemodynamic Changes in Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 58–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.20106.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!