ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: On-Demand SSRI Treatment of Premature Ejaculation: Pharmacodynamic Limitations for Relevant Ejaculation Delay and Consequent Solutions
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 121–131, January 2005
How to Cite
Waldinger, M. D., Schweitzer, D. H. and Olivier, B. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: On-Demand SSRI Treatment of Premature Ejaculation: Pharmacodynamic Limitations for Relevant Ejaculation Delay and Consequent Solutions. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 121–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.20112.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!