ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY/RISK FACTORS: Low Scores in the Sexual Health Inventory for Men Questionnaire May Indicate Sexual Disorders Other Than Erectile Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 181–186, March 2005
How to Cite
Heruti, R., Ashkenazi, I., Shochat, T., Tekes-Manova, D. and Justo, D. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY/RISK FACTORS: Low Scores in the Sexual Health Inventory for Men Questionnaire May Indicate Sexual Disorders Other Than Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 181–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.20227.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!