ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHARMACOTHERAPY: Erectile Dysfunction Following Surgical Correction of Peyronie's Disease and a Pilot Study of the Use of Sildenafil Citrate Rehabilitation for Postoperative Erectile Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 241–247, March 2005
How to Cite
A. Levine, L., M. Greenfield, J. and Estrada, C. R. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHARMACOTHERAPY: Erectile Dysfunction Following Surgical Correction of Peyronie's Disease and a Pilot Study of the Use of Sildenafil Citrate Rehabilitation for Postoperative Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.20234.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!