ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Serum Antioxidant Enzymes and Malondialdehyde Levels in Patients with Premature Ejaculation Before and After Pharmacotherapy
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 254–258, March 2005
How to Cite
Atmaca, M., Karadag, F. and Tezcan, E. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Serum Antioxidant Enzymes and Malondialdehyde Levels in Patients with Premature Ejaculation Before and After Pharmacotherapy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 254–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.20236.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!