ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Enhancement of Both EDHF and NO/cGMP Pathways Is Necessary to Reverse Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetic Rats
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 341–346, May 2005
How to Cite
Angulo, J., Cuevas, P., Gabancho, S., Gonzalez-Corrochano, R., Videla, S. and Saenz de Tejada, I. (2005), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Enhancement of Both EDHF and NO/cGMP Pathways Is Necessary to Reverse Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetic Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 341–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.20348.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!