Association between the Bothersomeness of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and the Prevalence of Erectile Dysfunction
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 438–444, May 2005
How to Cite
Shiri, R., Häkkinen, J., Koskimäki, J., Huhtala, H., Auvinen, A., Hakama, M. and Tammela, T. L. J. (2005), Association between the Bothersomeness of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and the Prevalence of Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2: 438–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.20363.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!