Original Research Article – Regeneration Science
Enhanced wound-healing quality with bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells autografting after skin injury
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 325–335, May–June 2006
How to Cite
Fu, X., Fang, L., Li, X., Cheng, B. and Sheng, Z. (2006), Enhanced wound-healing quality with bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells autografting after skin injury. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 14: 325–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00128.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received: January 31, 2005Accepted in final form: January 13, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.