ISSM SYMPOSIUM: Do Patients and Partners Really Want to Have a Sex Life After Prostate Cancer? Psychological Impact of Diagnosis and Treatment
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue Supplement s2, pages 83–84, March 2006
How to Cite
Abdo, C. H.N. (2006), ISSM SYMPOSIUM: Do Patients and Partners Really Want to Have a Sex Life After Prostate Cancer? Psychological Impact of Diagnosis and Treatment. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 83–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00181.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!