Testosterone Restores Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction and Sildenafil Responsiveness in Two Distinct Animal Models of Chemical Diabetes
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 253–266, March 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-H., Filippi, S., Morelli, A., Vignozzi, L., Luconi, M., Donati, S., Forti, G. and Maggi, M. (2006), Testosterone Restores Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction and Sildenafil Responsiveness in Two Distinct Animal Models of Chemical Diabetes. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 253–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00207.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
Vol. 3, Issue 3, 573, Version of Record online: 20 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!