The Minority of Young Adult Men with Sexual Disorders Seek Medical Treatment
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4ii, pages 1163–1166, July 2007
How to Cite
Heruti, R. J., Swartzon, M., Shochat, T., Ashkenazi, I., Galor, S. and Justo, D. (2007), The Minority of Young Adult Men with Sexual Disorders Seek Medical Treatment. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1163–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00231.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!