Differences Between Candesartan and Hydralazine in the Protection of Penile Structures in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 604–611, July 2006
How to Cite
Mazza, O. N., Angerosa, M., Becher, E. and Toblli, J. E. (2006), Differences Between Candesartan and Hydralazine in the Protection of Penile Structures in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 604–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00235.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!