Effect of the 5-HT2A/2C Receptor Agonist DOI on Female Rat Sexual Behavior
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 432–441, May 2006
How to Cite
Rössler, A.-S., Bernabé, J., Denys, P., Alexandre, L. and Giuliano, F. (2006), Effect of the 5-HT2A/2C Receptor Agonist DOI on Female Rat Sexual Behavior. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 432–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00240.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!