ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Antibiotic Treatment Can Delay Ejaculation in Patients with Premature Ejaculation and Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 491–496, March 2007
How to Cite
El-Nashaar, A. and Shamloul, R. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Antibiotic Treatment Can Delay Ejaculation in Patients with Premature Ejaculation and Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 491–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00243.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!