ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: An Effect on the Subjective Sexual Response in Premenopausal Women with Sexual Arousal Disorder by Bremelanotide (PT-141), a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 628–638, July 2006
How to Cite
Diamond, L. E., Earle, D. C., Heiman, J. R., Rosen, R. C., Perelman, Michael. A. and Harning, R. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: An Effect on the Subjective Sexual Response in Premenopausal Women with Sexual Arousal Disorder by Bremelanotide (PT-141), a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 628–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00268.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!