Dehydroepiandrosterone Alleviates Copulatory Disorder Induced by Social Stress in Male Rats
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 612–618, July 2006
How to Cite
Mizuno, T., Yotsuyanagi, S., Nagasaka, Y. and Namiki, M. (2006), Dehydroepiandrosterone Alleviates Copulatory Disorder Induced by Social Stress in Male Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 612–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00272.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!