ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Changing Paradigms from a Historical DSM-III and DSM-IV View Toward an Evidence-Based Definition of Premature Ejaculation. Part I—Validity of DSM-IV-TR
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 682–692, July 2006
How to Cite
Waldinger, M. D. and Schweitzer, D. H. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Changing Paradigms from a Historical DSM-III and DSM-IV View Toward an Evidence-Based Definition of Premature Ejaculation. Part I—Validity of DSM-IV-TR. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 682–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00275.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!