ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY: Sexual Problems Among a Specific Population of Minority Women Aged 40–80 Years Attending a Primary Care Practice
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 795–803, September 2006
How to Cite
Sadovsky, R., Alam, W., Enecilla, M., Cosiquien, R., Tipu, O. and Etheridge-Otey, J. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EPIDEMIOLOGY: Sexual Problems Among a Specific Population of Minority Women Aged 40–80 Years Attending a Primary Care Practice. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 795–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00288.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!