ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Differential Regulation of the Expression of Estrogen, Progesterone, and Androgen Receptors by Sex Steroid Hormones in the Vagina: Immunohistochemical Studies
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 804–814, September 2006
How to Cite
Pessina, M. A., Hoyt Jr, R. F., Goldstein, I. and Traish, A. M. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Differential Regulation of the Expression of Estrogen, Progesterone, and Androgen Receptors by Sex Steroid Hormones in the Vagina: Immunohistochemical Studies. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 804–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00290.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!