Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Acts Primarily via the JAK/STAT Pathway to Promote Neurite Growth in the Major Pelvic Ganglion of the Rat: Part 2
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 821–829, September 2006
How to Cite
Lin, G., Bella, A. J., Lue, T. F. and Lin, C.-S. (2006), Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Acts Primarily via the JAK/STAT Pathway to Promote Neurite Growth in the Major Pelvic Ganglion of the Rat: Part 2. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 821–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00292.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!