ORIGINAL RESEARCH—OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT: The Sexual Arousal and Desire Inventory (SADI): A Multidimensional Scale to Assess Subjective Sexual Arousal and Desire
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 853–877, September 2006
How to Cite
Toledano, R. and Pfaus, J. (2006), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT: The Sexual Arousal and Desire Inventory (SADI): A Multidimensional Scale to Assess Subjective Sexual Arousal and Desire. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 853–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00293.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!