Evaluating the Impact of Overactive Bladder on Sexual Health in Women: What Is Relevant?
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 124–136, January 2007
How to Cite
Coyne, K. S., Margolis, M. K., Brewster-Jordan, J., Sutherland, S. E., Bavendam, T. and Rogers, R. G. (2007), Evaluating the Impact of Overactive Bladder on Sexual Health in Women: What Is Relevant?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 124–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00315.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!