REVIEW: Customs, Culture, and Tradition—What Role Do They Play in a Woman’s Sexuality?
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 954–959, November 2006
How to Cite
Fourcroy, J. L. (2006), REVIEW: Customs, Culture, and Tradition—What Role Do They Play in a Woman’s Sexuality?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 3: 954–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00322.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!