Sexual Function and Obstructive Sleep Apnea–Hypopnea: A Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating the Effects of Oral-Appliance and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4ii, pages 1153–1162, July 2007
How to Cite
Hoekema, A., Stel, A.-L., Stegenga, B., Van Der Hoeven, J. H., Wijkstra, P. J., Van Driel, M. F. and De Bont, L. G.M. (2007), Sexual Function and Obstructive Sleep Apnea–Hypopnea: A Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating the Effects of Oral-Appliance and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1153–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00341.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!