ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: A Reproducibility Study of Corpus Cavernosum Electromyography in Young Healthy Volunteers Under Controlled Conditions
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 183–190, January 2007
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Holsheimer, J., Wagner, G., Mulders, P., Wijkstra, H. and Meuleman, E. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: A Reproducibility Study of Corpus Cavernosum Electromyography in Young Healthy Volunteers Under Controlled Conditions. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 183–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00345.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2006
Vol. 4, Issue 2, 522, Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!