Dorsal Vein Injuries Observed During Penile Exploration for Suspected Penile Fracture
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4ii, pages 1142–1146, July 2007
How to Cite
Bar-Yosef, Y., Greenstein, A., Beri, A., Lidawi, G., Matzkin, H. and Chen, J. (2007), Dorsal Vein Injuries Observed During Penile Exploration for Suspected Penile Fracture. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 1142–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00347.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!