Erectile Dysfunctions in Patient–Physician Communication: Optimized Strategies for Addressing Sexual Issues and the Benefit of Using a Patient Questionnaire
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 38–46, January 2007
How to Cite
Hartmann, U. and Burkart, M. (2007), Erectile Dysfunctions in Patient–Physician Communication: Optimized Strategies for Addressing Sexual Issues and the Benefit of Using a Patient Questionnaire. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00385.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!