ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH: Physiological Changes in Female Genital Sensation During Sexual Stimulation
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 390–394, March 2007
How to Cite
Gruenwald, I., Lowenstein, L., Gartman, I. and Vardi, Y. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH: Physiological Changes in Female Genital Sensation During Sexual Stimulation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 390–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2006.00415.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!