The DSM-IV-TR Is an Appropriate Diagnostic Tool for Premature Ejaculation
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, page 252, January 2007
How to Cite
Hellstrom, W. J.G. (2007), The DSM-IV-TR Is an Appropriate Diagnostic Tool for Premature Ejaculation. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 252. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00411.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!