Controversies in Sexual Medicine: Is Elective Vulvar Plastic Surgery Ever Warranted, and What Screening Should Be Conducted Preoperatively?
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 269–276, March 2007
How to Cite
Goodman, M. P., Bachmann, G., Johnson, C., Fourcroy, J. L., Goldstein, A., Goldstein, G. and Sklar, S. (2007), Controversies in Sexual Medicine: Is Elective Vulvar Plastic Surgery Ever Warranted, and What Screening Should Be Conducted Preoperatively?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 269–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00431.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!