ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Effect of the Destruction of Cells Containing the Serotonin Reuptake Transporter on Urethrogenital Reflexes
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 322–331, March 2007
How to Cite
Gravitt, K. and Marson, L. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—BASIC SCIENCE: Effect of the Destruction of Cells Containing the Serotonin Reuptake Transporter on Urethrogenital Reflexes. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 322–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00436.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!