FK1706 Enhances the Recovery of Erectile Function Following Bilateral Cavernous Nerve Crush Injury in the Rat
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 341–347, March 2007
How to Cite
Bella, A. J., Hayashi, N., Carrion, R. E., Price, R. and Lue, T. F. (2007), FK1706 Enhances the Recovery of Erectile Function Following Bilateral Cavernous Nerve Crush Injury in the Rat. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00438.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!