ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ENDOCRINOLOGY: Improvement of Sexual Function in Men with Late-Onset Hypogonadism Treated with Testosterone Only
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 497–501, March 2007
How to Cite
Yassin, A. A. and Saad, F. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ENDOCRINOLOGY: Improvement of Sexual Function in Men with Late-Onset Hypogonadism Treated with Testosterone Only. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 497–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00442.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!