Letrozole Versus Testosterone. A Single-Center Pilot Study of HIV-Infected Men Who Have Sex with Men on Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Therapy (HAART) with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder and Raised Estradiol Levels
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 502–508, March 2007
How to Cite
Richardson, D., Goldmeier, D., Frize, G., Lamba, H., De Souza, C., Kocsis, A. and Scullard, G. (2007), Letrozole Versus Testosterone. A Single-Center Pilot Study of HIV-Infected Men Who Have Sex with Men on Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Therapy (HAART) with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder and Raised Estradiol Levels. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 502–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00451.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!