Antisense and Short Hairpin RNA (shRNA) Constructs Targeting PIN (Protein Inhibitor of NOS) Ameliorate Aging-Related Erectile Dysfunction in the Rat
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 633–643, May 2007
How to Cite
Magee, T. R., Kovanecz, I., Davila, H. H., Ferrini, M. G., Cantini, L., Vernet, D., Zuniga, F. I., Rajfer, J. and Gonzalez-Cadavid, N. F. (2007), Antisense and Short Hairpin RNA (shRNA) Constructs Targeting PIN (Protein Inhibitor of NOS) Ameliorate Aging-Related Erectile Dysfunction in the Rat. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 633–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00459.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!