ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Interrelationships Among Measures of Premature Ejaculation: The Central Role of Perceived Control
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 780–788, May 2007
How to Cite
Patrick, D. L., Rowland, D. and Rothman, M. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—EJACULATORY DISORDERS: Interrelationships Among Measures of Premature Ejaculation: The Central Role of Perceived Control. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 780–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00464.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!