ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHYSIOLOGY: Sensation and Sexual Arousal in Circumcised and Uncircumcised Men
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 667–674, May 2007
How to Cite
Payne, K., Thaler, L., Kukkonen, T., Carrier, S. and Binik, Y. (2007), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PHYSIOLOGY: Sensation and Sexual Arousal in Circumcised and Uncircumcised Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 4: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00471.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!